Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Would you have cosmetic surgery on your face?

i think surgery is wrong but more girls(nancy ajram was 18 when she had 3 face surgeries)





check out these b4 and after pics





http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/azerjowey/nancy20copy.jpg





http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q111/azerjowey/razan20copy.jpg





And see this video





http://youtube.com/watch?v=XoXPwsTmG28Would you have cosmetic surgery on your face?
No i dont believe it it either.. We are the way god made usWould you have cosmetic surgery on your face?
They only look better after a load of slap has been applied.
i would but i think alot of the celebs in that video are just good an d bad pictures of them i paused some and nothing seemed different bsides hair and makeup
i would if i had a huge disfigurement.


just to make myself look better, no
i would only have it if i had serious wrinkles or i was very unhappy
Yeah I would, but not for the amount you have to pay for it.
I'm only 26 so no, but I might be tempted when I'm older- eye and brow lifts do make a big difference. I'd never a nosejob though- seeing a video of one such procedure put me off for life. I'm not a fan of the trout pout look either, so that's something I'd never consider. I think it all depends on the procedure.
Why not????
No I wouldn't...!


Its bad enough going under the knife when you have to...


Let alone going voluntary!...Not for me I'm afraid!
No, i don`t agree with it only in extenuating circumstances....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash