Saturday, June 26, 2010

How to get glowing,fresh and fair skin naturally and with no cosmetics.?

Go to a dermatologist! When I was in high school, I decided that my 3 pimples were too many, so I took matters into my own hands: I went to a store and armed myself with cleansers and moisturisers. A week later, my 3 pimples became a rash. Moral of the story? See a dermatologist BEFORE attempting to ';fix'; your skin yourself! After I'd ruined my skin, I had no choice but to go to a dermatologist - I had a rash on my cheeks, nose and forehead, plus I was itchy and flaky.





My dermatologist told me I had rosacea .. thanks to the products I'd bought earlier - I'd had an allergic reaction. Not everyone's skin is the same. If your friend found a product great - that does NOT mean it'll work for you too. Don't gamble with your skin - you might just make matters worse (like I did!). I saw the dermatologist ONCE and since then, my skin has become great. No more fire engine red-ness, pimples, flakiness or itchiness. He gave me a couple of pills to take and that was it. They helped a lot. The best thing about dermatologists is that they figure out YOUR skin when you go in to see them, so that they can work to help it get better - they don't generalise, so you can trust them.





He also gave me these tips:


Wash your face daily, using nothing more than water.


Don't use soap on your face.


Stay away from foundation - it clogs your pores!


If you MUST buy a moisturiser/cleanser, try it on a tiny area of your face first - don't slap it all on at once over your entire face, just in case you're allergic. (Mostly he suggested staying away from them).


Drink plenty of water.


Eat healthy.


Don't over-exfoliate - rubbing at the skin with something rough tends to irritate.





Personally, I've found that vitamin B is great for the skin.





Hope that helps!How to get glowing,fresh and fair skin naturally and with no cosmetics.?
drinking at least 2 liters of pure water everyday helps.lemon too can help which has vitamin c.or take lemon juice in tea.


http://healthvice.blogspot.com Report Abuse
How to get glowing,fresh and fair skin naturally and with no cosmetics.?
You should need to do YOGA daily at morning. If u do this then Your skin will be fair %26amp; fresh naturally. because of this your mind will be fresh and that affects on personality also skin. You can use mixing of milk, Besan(floor of channa dal) and haldi Powder. by using this you get glowing,fresh and fair skin naturally without using cosmetics.
I'm as white/fair as they get! I think I have pretty nice skin... I use aveeno products. I used the cleansing pads to wash my face at night(takes off all the make-up and whatnot) and I use the lotion for my body.


And I stay so fair because I always wear sunscreen(spf30, atleast) if I'm going to be outside for a while. =)
-Drink plenty of water , atleast 10-12 gls of water everyday.


-Eat plenty of fresh fruits.
-less oily food


-climate effects skin (moisture)


-wash face and DAB dry with a towel or face cloth


-sunshine (relize most people that dont do much outside have more pimples and a not so nice tone to there skin


-being sunburnt can really effect your skin and somtimes cause it to freckle(not the cute natural freckles but barley anyspace between freckles...it happend to my shoulders a little there really blochy and dont compliment peoples face like natural ones
good question


perhaps from the food you eat
water water water! lots of it.


moisturise and cleanse daily
without cosmetics u can't do it ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash