Saturday, June 26, 2010

A good cosmetics brand for Asian skin?

I'm filipina, have tan skin with yellowish undertones, and my skin is acne-prone, has some very dry patches, and is very sensitive! I'm having trouble finding a skin cleansing routine for my skin, or the right colored makeup. I'm a teenager, too, so I don't want anything too cakey - I like minimum coverage with a natural look.





Does anyone know of any specific brands or products that would work well on my skin? Links would be appreciated.





Thanks for the help!A good cosmetics brand for Asian skin?
I'm asian too. I use clinque 3 step. And i use maybelline products.A good cosmetics brand for Asian skin?
OMG! i am a filapina teen too! wow! hey, girl, i feel ur pain. i do hve a lot of acne and i have eczema (UGH!!!)i use max factor powdered foundation, #106. the color is cool bronze. i also own revlon powder blush, the color is tender plum. about the skin-cleansing routine, i get up in the morning and wash my face. then, i apply Mudd Spa Treatment Masque 5-Minute (http://www.medshopexpress.com/126643.htm鈥?/a> i also apply again @ night. iv used the masque sincei was nine and it works like a charm! hey, good luck and i hope i helped!





BTW mybe u can help me with my questions!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





thnx in advance (even if u cant answer them, id appreciate if ud read them!)
buy ';summer cake'; only 80 pesos. it's really good! get the orange color. i've been using branded make up until i found this %26amp; i love it. i have to call my sister from the philippines to send me here in U.S. works for me. good luck!
Sheisedo is the best for you I would say. They have very good skin care and great makeup that specialize in your undertone. You can find them in Dillards or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash