Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are the worse cosmetics or skin care brands you ever try?

Name at least 3 of the worst makeup / skincare or cosmetics in general, brands that you will never use again or recommend to people, if you can, tell us why please.What are the worse cosmetics or skin care brands you ever try?
I'm not a fan of Avon makeup. I like the other gifts and what-have-you, just not the makeup. The worst mascara is Aloette, but I love their other products. I really am not a fan of Maybelline mousse makeup either.What are the worse cosmetics or skin care brands you ever try?
Cover Girl TruBlend-It broke me out like crazy!


Banana Boat Spray Tan-Looks like crap when applied


Hydrience Haircolor, I can't remember who makes it, but it streaks ur hair
my skin is voted Most Best in School


;]
wet-n-wild, cheap but worst quality


NYC, same thing, and horrible eye-liner


Loreal, bad eye makeup
Avon cheap and crappy


NYC ';as above';


CoverGirl poor flaky eyeshadow
Acme- Roadrunner likes this stuff not me


Amway- A real loser product base


Loreal-It breaks me out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash