Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can the moles on the face be removed by cosmetic surgery?

if you've had that all your life, why do anything to it? if it is malignant, then i'd see the sense, if not, then it is one of your distinguishing features.Can the moles on the face be removed by cosmetic surgery?
I think freezing is for warts, but I'm not sure. You can probably get moles on your face removed, but it will most likely leave a more noticeable scar than elsewhere. Also, make sure it is a mole and not a freckle, because I don't think you can have freckles removed.Can the moles on the face be removed by cosmetic surgery?
Hope this site will help you.
I thought that they freeze moles
Yes, moles can be removed with cutting away or burning it. Read more about it at the website provided below...
I actually just had a mole removed this morning. The dermatoligist scraped it off, first numbing it w/ injection. He will send it to the lab and Ill know if its cancer. I had it removed because i didnt like it.It was the size of an pencil eraser and next to my nose.
  • plain myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash