Saturday, June 26, 2010

Anyone with sensitive skin who uses Benefit cosmetics?

If so how does it affect your skin. I have very sensitive skin and bought the tinted moisturiser and Dr Feelgood balm last week. After a couple of days I started getting little pimples. I stopped using the products but was wondering if anyone else's skin has gotten used to the products and if so what do you use? Thanks.Anyone with sensitive skin who uses Benefit cosmetics?
The tinted moisturizer has SPF 15 which can cause problems in many people, including myself. You Rebel is NOT OIL FREE, not matter what anyone says. Dr. Feelgood is also not oil free and is not good for sensitive skin. Dr. Feelgood is more for older women with enlarged pores. I honestly have found better foundation products in the Revlon line. MAC is pretty heavy, but there are sheer products within their line that may work for you, but ask for samples first and try for at least three days.Anyone with sensitive skin who uses Benefit cosmetics?
i have kinda sensitive skin, i used 2 use the benefit foundation but i have moved 2 m.a.c now its way better. but i still use the benefit ';that gal'; face primer, its really light, smells good and make ur foundation go on like a dream, cant live without it anymore! doubt it will make ur face come out in a rash or anythin cus its so light! give it a try and c xxxxx
I used to get invisible lumps on my face, I could feel them but you couldn't see them. I realised I began getting them after I started using ';some kinda gorgeous'; foundation faker, but after a couple of weeks I stopped getting them and I use it pretty much every day!


With Benefit you really have to try products, because some are fabulous but others are just pretty packaging...


Good luck with your makeup quest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash