Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I was thinking of having cosmetic surgery, what should I do to reduce the long face look? Thanks?

Why would you do something like that? First of all it probably wouldn't work because they would have to reconstruct your jaw, which might make you look ridiculous.I was thinking of having cosmetic surgery, what should I do to reduce the long face look? Thanks?
Get your nose widened and flattened.I was thinking of having cosmetic surgery, what should I do to reduce the long face look? Thanks?
How on earth would u have ur face shortened by surgery, cut off part of ur forehead and chin ? Why don`t u just wear bangs, softly curled down over ur forehead, with the side hair fluffed a bit to shorten and broaden ur face. Simply changing hairstyle can work wonders and less costly and painful than surgery.
Get cosmetic surgery in India. Cosmetic Surgery is very cheap in India. There is one company that is very famous in India that arranges cosmetic surgery for foreigners in India. They are called the Forerunners Healthcare. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories.





I have also read that they arrange financing for American and Canadian patients, as cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. The cost savings are incredible. As a doctor I personally believe that your cosmetic surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available here is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.





My cousin got a couple of cosmetic surgery procedures in India like the breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift through the forerunners healthcare. She is more than very happy with the results. She just paid 30% of the amount she was quoted in USA and is all praise for this forerunners healthcare company. I personally have seen the wonderful results and am particularly impressed with the kind of quality care she got from this company. I hope this helps.





http://www.forerunnershealthcare.com
You have several options. Maybe a blepharoplasty and a chin implant will improve your look. I recommend you check out http://www.surgeryabroadguide.com for more details.
Depends...I had a car accident when I was 11...and I fractured a lot of stuffs in my face. xP...So, I know a bit about plastic surgery...





For...a long face...I'm not very sure though...But I used to have a looong face, and a skinny little nose...and...and now my face looks less long...





It could be a series of things you would have to have done...Maybe you would need cheek implants, and/or chin implants...and some people have long noses that make their face appear long...It depends. You should go in for a consultation, and explain what it is you want....


But don't like...take a picture of a celebrity and say ';I WANT THIS!';...cause it can't be done...you have to tell him you want your face to not look as long, and then he gets to work with what he's got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash