Saturday, June 26, 2010

What cosmetics are suitable for people with sensitive skin?

My skin is really dry and are there any cosmetics that allow the skin to breathe and can be worn for the whole day?What cosmetics are suitable for people with sensitive skin?
bare mineralsWhat cosmetics are suitable for people with sensitive skin?
Laurie,





Recommend brand I use; Coonobabe - South Beach style brand, similar in quality to chanel, bobbi brown, except much less expensive.





Google Coonobabe





But before any makeup goes on your should consider applying;





I recommend what I use; Preve extreme anti aging by Isabella Pelle. It's made specifically for fine lines/wrinkles. It has the highest concentration of ';peptides'; active ingredients to fight them. Also has the highest concentration of the best known moisturizer, hyaluronic acid. This has kept my skin baby smooth.





Last month they came out with a more concentrated version of Preve called Cura. It's everything Preve except they concentrated it to extreme. I got it 2 weeks ago; it's excellent. What you need to do is decide which one works best for you. I recommend both.


Google Isabella Pelle


btw - both brands ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals
I suggest the store Origins. If there isn't one near you they have a website: http://www.origins.com/





All cosmetics are returnable up until a certain amount of days even if they are opened.
My GF uses this stuff called googly moogly. works great
  • plain myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash