Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best cosmetics for sensitive skin?

I have very sensitive skin that is also very pale in color. I love the look of make-up but most make-up either makes me break out into an itchy rash or gives me pimples. I can deal with the pimples but the itchiness not so much. I have the most problems with my eye make-up and foundation but all make-up gives me trouble. What are the best inexpensive products (think Walgreens) for sensitive skin? I currently love using neutragena shimmer sheers for my eyes but I think it's discontinued.Best cosmetics for sensitive skin?
you should use bare minerals, because it is natural, and it won't clog pores. Be sure though to wash your face before you go to bed. Make up that sits on your face overnight, causes a lot of oil and acne.Best cosmetics for sensitive skin?
My picks:


1. Neutrogena


2. Almay Naturals


3. Maybelline New York Mineral makeup





Any natural or dermatologist approved makeup brand shouldn't be a problem for your skin.
Anything Neutrogena should work, since they are a good, pure name brand. They might have other eyeshadows besides your discontinued one.
almayyyyy pure blends. all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash