Saturday, June 26, 2010

What's the best make up cosmetics for acne skin?

I am planning to busy some make up cosmetics, dont know which brand to choose? my friends recommed me benefit, Chanel, YSL, Clinque etc. so really dont know which one is good?What's the best make up cosmetics for acne skin?
My wife (she is Thai) has a great problem with her skin (most of Thais have). She uses Dior at the moment and is very happy. So you could try it.





Good Luck,





MartinWhat's the best make up cosmetics for acne skin?
Clinique do make-up for acne skin so your in luck i used to have acne but i used the Clinique make-up with the cleanse, tone %26amp; moisturise system and i am now acne free! For foundation- Superfit. Powder- Clarifying Powder Concealer- Anti-Blemish Concealer. It really does work! Any questions, email me! :) Good Luck x
If you dont want to spend too much money, that loreal bare minerals powder is REALLY good - I dont usually like powders because I dont think they cover enough, but it really has great coverage and isnt too bad for your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash