Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does any1 know if skin doctor cosmetics are good?

I just bought a Skin doctor cream to ven my skin tone, it says that in abou 3 weeks I will see a huge difference. I just would like to know if any1 know if that's actually trueDoes any1 know if skin doctor cosmetics are good?
hi, uneven skin tone can be from a number of things. you should investigate why your skin is uneven 1st.


Not sure about the cream sorry... I guess you will know in 3 weeks.


Look at your diet, sun exposer, medication, age, hormones, allergic reactions etc these are a few of the things that 'may' be causing this.


Some people are also just born this way. try hf mineral makeup to lightly dust over your face. Its all natural, pure, contains healing properties, spf 15-25+, is water resistant and contains no nasty ingredients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash