Saturday, June 26, 2010

What are the best cosmetics to use for Acne prone skin?

I have adult acne. What are the best cosmetic brands and products people with the same condition have used? I need a good product that will not make my acne worse, make my skin oily, or change colors to orange or red. Any advice?What are the best cosmetics to use for Acne prone skin?
anything oil freeWhat are the best cosmetics to use for Acne prone skin?
I just wrote an article that deals with choosing cosmetics when you have acne. The main thing you want to keep in mind is to look for makeup that states noncomedogenic or comedogenic free. This is makeup that has an oil base and can clog your pores. If you want to read the whole article, just check out the link in my resource box. Hope this helps.
you will love me for this advice


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I would suggest anything that is non-comedogenic/ won't clog pores. Or mineral makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash