Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i make my skin perfect with out those cosmetics?

my skin isnt that bad just little pimples how do i get rid of them with out using stuff like proactive, nutgina....How can i make my skin perfect with out those cosmetics?
That's the best way. I don't have bad acne (I just get a pimple here and there or some bumps on my nose), and I've found that Clean %26amp; Clear is the best. It works really well, really fast, and it's really really really cheap!!





I hope this helps!How can i make my skin perfect with out those cosmetics?
Make sure you wash your skin twice daily- once int he morning and once in the afternoon. Wash your pillow cases too. Keep your hair out of your face because hair builds up oil that can contribute to acne. Try a face mask suited to your skin type once a week. Exercise, use sunscreen, and keep your hands off of your face.
wellll








soap%26amp;water





but proactive is good (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash