Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone used Oro Gold Cosmetics line of skin care products?

They are quite pricey, but I saw on a website called Oro Beauty that you can get a set special for $299. I was wondering if anyone knew if they were any good?Has anyone used Oro Gold Cosmetics line of skin care products?
I have just a few months ago purchased these items at some suncapsule site online and paid a lot more. My friends and I love the products.


We got the products cause one of my friends husbands told us Gold slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin to prevent sagging skin. It stimulates cellular growth of the basal layer to regenerate healthy, firm skin cells and provide a tightening effect.


So we wanted to know if he was full of it and just stopping my friend from going for a face lift. I have to tell you he was right as we all look much younger. Yes....shocking a man was right!


So I do suggest anyone who is really looking for a true wrinkle cream that works , go buy these products they are great. They work and actually last longer then the cheap ones selling online that are all watered down and uselesss. Oh buy the way these products come in the nicest packaging I have ever seen.Makes a great gift .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash