Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have 'chipmunk cheeks' is there any cosmetic procedure to get rid of it and have a skinny face?

Cosmetic surgery can fix anything! But before you choose to go under the knife. Realize that if you lose weight, you will lose fat in your face as well. Also stay away from salt because it causes you to bloat and drink more water. Try using a face powder to make your face slimer.


%26amp; believe me just because you get older does not mean those chubby cheeks will go away!


But my best advice for you is to just learn to love those cheeks! Chipmunk cheeks is not an imperfection. Cheeks make your smile more beautiful, your face looks more softer %26amp; youthful and boys love to kiss chubby cheeks!I have 'chipmunk cheeks' is there any cosmetic procedure to get rid of it and have a skinny face?
It will thin out with maturityI have 'chipmunk cheeks' is there any cosmetic procedure to get rid of it and have a skinny face?
You and me both, pal!





I saw once a procedure where they simply sucked some of the fat out of the cheeks with liposuction. So yeah, I'm fairly sure there's a procedure. But if you're still young, I'd try just waiting it out. If you're an adult, of course, and it still hasn't thinned out, it couldn't hurt to ask the cosmetic surgeons in your area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash