Wednesday, June 23, 2010

If you could have free cosmetic surgery would you get a new face or..a new good looking elbow?

%26lt;-------------------- There isn't enough plastic on the Planet to improve this mess.If you could have free cosmetic surgery would you get a new face or..a new good looking elbow?
i would never get a new face as even if it was beautiful it wouldnt be me.


my face is important and defines me.


i got this face from my parents, its how people know my sisters are related to me, and its how people recognise me.


if i only have those 2 options, then it looks like i'm getting a new elbow.


if given another option, i'd fix the stretch marks on my legs.If you could have free cosmetic surgery would you get a new face or..a new good looking elbow?
Definitely a good-looking elbow! I have this f*cked up puffy scar on my right elbow from an injury that got infected or something while healing, so the scar's all poofy and messed up looking.
This is to funny considering my answer to what I'd like to sit in a giant bowl of. I'll have a face lift [please!
Amazingly, i have a damaged left elbow that could use some fixing....!!
Would I be allowed to get the other elbow done? I don't want Righty to be jealous
My elbow brings all the girls to the yard.


And daym right, its better than yours!
i've already had sergery on my elbow. no joke. so i guess i would chose face.
Neither
I wouldn't get anything. There's stuff I don't like about myself but I wouldn't change it. =)
I am a man so I don't need any plastic surgery - its take me as I am or get lost
oh, the elbow fo sureee
No cosmetic surgery for me.





My body's fine as it is, why would I want to change it?
i wouldnt get anything i feel good about myself just the way i am
elbow for sure
Neither a new body
whattt the moo IDKKK
I was just hoping for an ear job.
Neither, Im not that ugly ..lol
.. I would get lesss knobier knees..
Like me the way I am.
i would get two good looking elbows, what good is one
Can I have extra toes?
I'd get implants. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash