Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What cosmetic product should i use to conceal acne, scars ,pits and which gives some shine to face?

First thing that needs to be done is to get your skin back to normal. What's your skin type? What do you normally use as part of your everyday skin care regime? These are questions that I ask as I help customize your skin care that is tailored to your needs. Email me so I can do a skin care profile. I would love to work with you. Your skin care is my business.





LaKeisha Chestnut-Beaujour, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant


lchestnutbeaujour@marykay.comWhat cosmetic product should i use to conceal acne, scars ,pits and which gives some shine to face?
Try bare minerals!What cosmetic product should i use to conceal acne, scars ,pits and which gives some shine to face?
LaKeisha said it well. You need to concentrate on taking good care of your skin first... Mary Kay's microdermabrasion could help you diminish some of those scars and pits.Check it out... As a MK consultant, I know that LaKeisha would be glad to send you some samples! :0)
a concealer will do, but get one that's hypoallergenic
i have an ';odd'; skin color, so i mix a concealer and a foundation together and blend with an oil-free moisturizer. it makes a smooth blend over all my scars and doesn't feel cakey.
look for oil-free concealer that contains salicylic acid,benzoyl peroxide or sulfur. a green neutrilizer can cut the rednessof an inflamed pimples. use it as a primerfor concealer.





recommend: proactive solution concealer plus.
Bare minerals worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash