Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I want to start my own private label cosmetics and skin care line. Anyone know of any companies that do this?

I need a high quality product line for my private label cosmetics %26amp; skin care collection that I intend to start. Since I am new to this, I'd like a recommendation of an experienced company with exceptional products. Any ideas?I want to start my own private label cosmetics and skin care line. Anyone know of any companies that do this?
Check out Audrey Morris Cosmetics http://www.audreymorriscosmetics.com





This company will set you up with everything you need to start your own private label cosmetics and skin care line. They have custom makeup products and premium black or platinum packaging. Audrey Morris Cosmetics begins with helping you to develop your brand and offer in-house printing and can assist with customizing a logo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash