Saturday, June 26, 2010

Has anyone here used Aloette cosmetics and skin care?

YES!!!





I have been using aloette for 13 years, I was introduced to it in grade 9. I love it its so good for your skin (all skin types) and the makeup is mineral based and vitamin infused.





I recently decided to become a consultant, it is so easy to sell something you truly love and beleive in.





Why do you ask? Have you tried aloette? Do you have any questions?





I am in the niagra region and am availible if you have any questions about our products or having a show (we have the best hostess benifits)





contact me through my e-mail its shannon_aloette@hotmail.com








I look forward to hearing from youHas anyone here used Aloette cosmetics and skin care?
I have been using Aloette Skin Care %26amp; Cosmetic products for 8 years. I had tried so many skin care systems that I was a bit apprehensive about going to the home party. I just figured I would be spending money on products that would end up in the drawer in my closet with all the other skin care that did not work. BUT I was so impressed with what the products did for the back of my hand, I purchased the Aloepure system that night.





I started to notice difference in my skin within the first 2 weeks. And in 5 weeks I was really amazed at the results I was seeing. 8 months or so later when I started to run out of some of the products instead of just figuring oh well, I actually replace them. This was a first for me. Never had I been impressed with anything enough to finish using it, let alone repurchase.





5 years ago I joined the company. I knew I would never use anything else on my face. It just seemed the smart thing to do.


I have never regretted it!





Have you tried any of the products. I am a consultant in the North East. If there is anything at all I can help you with, whether to explain the products, get you your best deal on purchasing, or hostessing a show, to receive all our very generous hostess benefits (If you are in another area, I can set you in the right direction to find a consultant near to you), please just give me a holler.


I can be reached at





aloette4u@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash