Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone ever had a cosmetic procedure done that involved changing the shape of your face?

For instance, from square to heart or oval to square. I am a woman who wants to soften my features because I think that my jaw is a little too hard (a square like jaw). I absolutely hate it and looking in the mirror really bothers me, I would like to get something done about it so that I can feel good about myself.





P.S. I am doing this for myself and noone else.





Thanks for any answers I may receiveHas anyone ever had a cosmetic procedure done that involved changing the shape of your face?
I had forehead contouring, brow lift, rhinoplasty, slight chin advancement, jaw contouring and otoplasty all done in one shot. 9.5 hours on the table, but it was well worth it. I have a heart shaped face now. I would urge you to look for a doctor that specializes in feminizing procedures that include bone work, this is sometimes called facial feminization surgery. Three docs who specialize in that are Dr Ousterhout in San Francisco (expensive), Dr Zukowski in Chicago and Dr Spiegel in Boston.





Hope this helps.Has anyone ever had a cosmetic procedure done that involved changing the shape of your face?
Yes I have actually, best thing I ever did!
iv never had the shape changed really but they had to reconstruct it...





mi dog ate half of mi face and bit off mi ear...so painful...


no biggie though...im alive
i have had a septorhinoplasty to straighten my nose, it is painfull and the bandage made me look pretty strange for a while, i am ok with the results, if i could do it again i would. i had a friend that was in a motorcycle accident he fx (fractured) his face so in order to set it they had to break even more bones! he said it was the most intense pain ever and would never want to go through that again. the one big risk with any surgery is the anesthesia, i don't mean to scare you but some people just never wake up. you are taking a risk with cosmetic surgery. -blurey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash