Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Who would like to try a free sample of Mary Kay Cosmetics skin care and glamour products?

Just answer these questions and I will post your samples to you.





1. Is your skin type a) dry, b) normal, c) normal except for some oiliness on the forehead and nose and/or dry around the edges or d) oily and shiny?


2. Is your skin tone a) ivory, b) beige, c) bronze?


3. Your age group is a) 18-24 or 25 and over?





from successfulstarWho would like to try a free sample of Mary Kay Cosmetics skin care and glamour products?
What don't advertise here.





Mary Kay is meant to be personalized not sending samples to people you meet online, in YAHOO answers.





Damn, maaaaaan.Who would like to try a free sample of Mary Kay Cosmetics skin care and glamour products?
Normal


Beige


18-24





I would love to try it!
b a a
C


B


B .... :-(
1.c


2.b


3. 18-24
1. D


2. B to C'


3. 18 - 24
how are you going to send us samples when you don't know where?


d, a, a
ok
Interesting tactic. You might have better luck finding local customers so that you aren't spending all your money on samples and postage.
1)is ';c';


2)is ';b';


3)18-24





*I am a mother of three who is getting married in 3 months and have been searching local drugstores for a good brand of maakeup to use for my wedding day....if you send me some and I like it I will tag some of my friends to your line of business :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash