Saturday, June 26, 2010

VEGANS/VEGETARIANS - Do you use cosmetics/skin products that are tested on animals?

No I don't. The moment I made that decision, then I got rid of all my make up and skin products that have been tested or contain any animal product. I buy directly online from the Cruelty Free Shop (Australia) and some other random websites that have creams, perfumes and makeup. This also includes what I wash my hair in and what I dye my hair with.VEGANS/VEGETARIANS - Do you use cosmetics/skin products that are tested on animals?
Most vegetarians, I believe, only cut out meat from their diet, so they don't bother with if cosmetics are animal-tested.


Vegans, however, don't use any animal products or bi-products, so they normally don't use cosmetics/toiletries that have been tested on animals or have animal ingredients.VEGANS/VEGETARIANS - Do you use cosmetics/skin products that are tested on animals?
I'm no longer a vegetarian, but I still don't use cosmetics or household products that are animal tested. Eating to live is one thing, but using animals to test stupid skincreams is totally unnecessary! Try shopping at Lush - loads of vegetarian products, and even some vegan ones - and all are far nicer than the products of the cosmetic giants. Also, try Beauty Without Cruelty for makeup.
Everyone has. but i had to learn to choose carefully with make up. i bought Britney's spears new Perfume and was glad after when i found out it wasn't tested on animals.no one can never say they don't use things tested on animals or they would be a hypocrite. i don't use any make up tested on animals, i order anything im looking for from avon now but i do make mistakes now and again. someone bought me an expensive rimmel make up gift set for xmas and i was really annoyed but oh well what can you do :[ :[
NO WAY!!!!!!! Testing on animals is and should be a total NO NO, vegetarian or otherwise





I did not use any cosmetics or similar even before I decided to become vegetarian. That is sooooooo sick and inhumane to make another being suffer for my vanity or pleasure
no i try not to but its hard. we are lied to. but i dont use anything tested on animals. ,,,,,,,,, but ,,,,, i have a plaster on my finger. has it been tested on animals? very worrying?


i dont know but i try not to hurt an animal.
No. Not only does this make my products cruelty-free, but I also like knowing that the components of my cosmetics/skin products are usually all-natural and almost always organic.
I check to make sure it says ';no animal testing.'; Otherwise I do not buy anything with animal products or animal testing.
Not since I found out most stuff still was!





I only use Vegan society, or BAUV approved stuff. Marks and Spencers shower gels, Shampoo from Lush, Soap by Suma, and Co-Op toothpaste if I can get it!
I try not to but sometimes it's inevitable
no
No!!





I try and get everything from The Body Shop.
I try my best to use ones that are not tested on animals. I love products from LUSH
No, and I don't consider you a vegan if you do.
No, never.
No.
no, for me that's part of being a vegetarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash