Saturday, June 26, 2010

Neutrogena Skin Cosmetics? Like the SkinClearing stuff.. is it any good?

Which do you think is better? : http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_2鈥?/a> or http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_3鈥?/a> OR http://neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetails_2鈥?/a>





I want something that'll help my skin, (i think theyre all designed to do that) but i want my skin to GLOW so the second might be the best choice, but its not non-comodogenic like the other two.. but its the one that appeals to me the most.





help! which should i get? and has anyone tried em?Neutrogena Skin Cosmetics? Like the SkinClearing stuff.. is it any good?
Don't waste your money on that crap! Use Proactive! I swear it works really good!Neutrogena Skin Cosmetics? Like the SkinClearing stuff.. is it any good?
Since you are trying to acheive the glow look, number 2 is your best bet doll face.
I have really great skin, so I don't need to use any of those types of things, but I can say from experience that Neutrogena skin care is good. I started using their Fresh Foaming Face Cleanser, their Alcohol Free Toner, and Moisturizer, and I have been very satisfied. I haven't used it very long, and I just wanted something to clean my face, but I find it refreshing and fine. If you want to try, I say go for it. It's really not that expensive, as opposed to some really nice ones that I don't think are worth your money. Try it, and if it doesn't work, well then you know and you won't make the mistake again. Seriously, it's not that expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash