Saturday, June 26, 2010

What brand of cosmetics should I use if I have super-sensitive skin?

I'm not sure how much you are willing to spend but for high-end cosmetics I would recommend Clinique.





At the drug store I would recommend: Physcians Formula, Almay, and possibly Neutrogena. But the best would be Clinique.What brand of cosmetics should I use if I have super-sensitive skin?
I have moderate sensitive skin, especially around my eye area. Currently for skincare I use Boscia products. They are a bit pricey but really work if you have sensitive skin, and they have different products and lines for all skin types. I usually only wear mascara, eyeshadow, and lip gloss for makeup. For mascara, I wear Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes. It really does the trick, especially if you need lengthening. For eyeshadow, I use Smashbox, Stila, or Chanel. They are both a bit pricey, but very effective for my skin. For lip gloss, I can use just about anything, since the area around my lips is not really sensitive. I use Philosophy, Stila, or Chanel. What brand of cosmetics should I use if I have super-sensitive skin?
I had the same problem until I found Boots. It's mainly available at Target and it is amazing. I tried everything, including the super expensive. Everything in the line works for me and everything has spf which is an added bonus.
Melaleuca has a Nicole Miller line that is fantastic. It is all organic and yes, mineral make-up.


Contact me and I can get you discounted wholesale prices.


www.livetotalwellness.com/mommymatters


or email


cwood719@cox.net
Any mineral based cosmetics...I D Bare Minerals or Mary Kay has a Mineral line
My granddaughter's skin doctor recommended Neutrogena.
Jane Iredale
benefit its quit3e expensive but definately worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash