Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the letter C in Mac Cosmetics skin tone shades?

Sorry I wasnt sure on how to ask this. I know NC cool for yellow undertones and NW warm for red understones. Or am I wrong?





But what is C for?What is the letter C in Mac Cosmetics skin tone shades?
My guess is the shades that have a C in them are for cool shades





NC I'm guessing Neutral Cool so kinda in the middle or can be used for Neutral Shades OR Cool shades





NW I'm thinking same thing Neutral shades kinda in the middle again or can be used for Neutral OR Warm shades





PS sorry for the spelling tonight I chipped 2 nails earlier so I feel funny typing with out em lol.... Now too bad we ant get samples of MAC cosmetics especially their VIVA Glam category or the lip gloss and the rest of colors she uses for her everyday natural face look Paris Hilton wears... ya know of any cheaper matches for the color she wears?What is the letter C in Mac Cosmetics skin tone shades?
Thats right NC = yellow undertones and NW is for pink undertones! The C stands for 'Cool' (basically has more blue veinings on the skin showing) and are medium-dark skintones. And the W is for warm which is slightly for much fairer skintones
Yes you are right. NW- neutral warm. NC- neutral cool. C- cool
This is just a guess but I think:





N = Neutral


C = Cool


NC = Neutral cool


NW = Neutral warm?
  • plain myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash