Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm going to have cosmetic surgery on my face next week and the surgeon has promised me that when he has?

Finnished i will look just like Brad Pitt ! the problem is that the bottom half of me will look like Oliver Hardy !'; WHICH PART OF ME WILL PEOPLE RECOGNISE';';I'm going to have cosmetic surgery on my face next week and the surgeon has promised me that when he has?
not sure if u'll be brad hardy or oliver pitt!I'm going to have cosmetic surgery on my face next week and the surgeon has promised me that when he has?
bottom half people are so fickle
i cant answer this without first asking a question. why are you having this done? is it a medical necessity or is it just a sought out personal choice? if it is something you have to have done, if there is a deformity with your face that everyone notices most surely have it done first. if it is just self improvement, start with your weight and shape. because most surely everyone will still notice that you are out of shape first. unless you are happy with you then don't worry about it one bit. loose some weight and your face will change anyhow.
Well then you won't look like Brad Pitt will you now.
Why should such a thing worry you?


You should not be worrying about which famous celeb you will look like. What you should be concerned about is will the surgery be successful.
whatever
Why would you want to look like Brad Pitt, he is old and crusty. Ladies lets face up to the facts. Besides I know this is a joke question, so from a distance we would notice the oliver hardy part and then up close we would think you were Brad Pitt gone wrong.
you are just going to have to wait and see
Why dont you just have a complete makeover and get a new body, and a new head and ask him to give you the 2007 look, which is a cross between dracula and kermit the frog. hehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash