Friday, December 11, 2009

Urban Decay or Too faced cosmetics?

I like urban decay but the too faced packaging is cute








you?Urban Decay or Too faced cosmetics?
Both last equally long, they're both very similar brands....





but I really like Too Faced blush.


but I really like Urban Decay eyeshadow...





thats a real toughie...





Probably Urban Decay.Urban Decay or Too faced cosmetics?
I love how urban decay has pretty much every eyeshadow i could ever want haha. I'm addicted to that brand. Too faced is really cute too, but I never end up getting their stuff because they don't have a wide a selection. Benefit is good too :)
Haha yeah.. too faced catches people through their packaging for sure.


However, their eyeshadows are quite a bit sheerer then Urban Decay.


From personal preferences, I like Urban Decay better.
I think Too faced has a better range of cosmetics then Urban Decay but they are both really good whatever one you wanna pick =D
Depends on what you want to do.





I prefer Too Faced, because their color palette is much more down to earth for me. Urban Decay has some wild stuff, though :D
urban decay- more colors. and i find it more pigmented.
Urban Decay
Urban Decay they last longer and make better statements.





'Nuff said.
urban decay


i love their minerals
urban decay all the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash