Sunday, December 13, 2009

I went to a cosmetic surgeon for a face lift and he brought out a tire jack and crow bar. Will it work?

Are you sure he's a surgeon? He sounds more like a mugger to me lol! Keep your hand on your wallet, and don't drink anything he gives you!I went to a cosmetic surgeon for a face lift and he brought out a tire jack and crow bar. Will it work?
im a plastic surgeon. i specialize in foot to @$$ implants. if anyone is interested let me know. as for your question i would say so. whats the worst that can happen!I went to a cosmetic surgeon for a face lift and he brought out a tire jack and crow bar. Will it work?
Wow!


I thought you went in because you were a bit baldy, now you are getting a complete retread.


Ooh low profile, wont you look slick.
My friend got his face lifted too - with a noose
LOL you just lift me up, even when I'm low ty for that ((((hal))))
As long as Medicare covers it....!!
how do u think celebrities get it botox never works
I guess so.
No , just look at Joan Rivers .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash