Sunday, December 13, 2009

How to care of my face? I'm'm guy 28 y.o. Which cosmetics? When?

Hi. I want to take proper care of my face. Please give me advice how do do it. Which cosmetics? My skin type is normal/oily.


I'm man 28. I want to use good products and get good results. Any professional dermatologies up there?


Thanks for helpHow to care of my face? I'm'm guy 28 y.o. Which cosmetics? When?
First, and this I harp on, stay out of the sun, wear sunscreen or a hat. That said, pick up some handmade soap for your face - goats milk if possible, it is much less harsh than what you can find at the store. For a facial moisturizer, I use Olay's Regenerist and love it. You can use this morning and night. And you know, there is nothing wrong with using an eye creme. I use an eye creme from Yves Roche but there are so many good ones out there, find something that you like - most department stores will provide you will samples. You don't have to spend a lot of money to take good care of your skin.How to care of my face? I'm'm guy 28 y.o. Which cosmetics? When?
The best way to treat your face is to find an aesthetician in your community.What city do you live in? Look up spa/salon, then have them to do a very good skin analysis on you, then they will recommend products that will work for you. There are too many products to chose from and it can get very confusing.Good luck
I highly recommend using this amazing organic oil known as Argan oil. It has been popular in Israel and Morocco for years. It became really popular in Europe when models started using it, and is now found in all the spas and salons, I grew up in France and have been using it for years. It absorbs into the skin really quickly, faster than most creams and lotions. It works wonders for the skin, hair, nails, and skin ailments. It is all around the most beneficial and rarest organic skin care product on the planet. For some reason it only grows in Morocco. I found one website that has the best directions for all its different uses. I contacted them and they said they start selling in two weeks. You can register for a discount now and future promotions.





edenallure(dot)com
well im not a professional dermatologies


but i think everybody should wash their face every night and morning just use any brand even the ones from drugstores work


any cleanser would work, that would help you in preventing you from having acne


then i'd use a exfoliator or a face scrub, to take out all the dead skin cells in your face, and this prevents acne too (this you do just like every night or at least three times a week)


then use a face toner to close your pores, so that no dirt goes into your pores, creating blackhead (this is for every time you wash your face)


and then use some moisturizer, face lotion, to have smooth skin (after you wash your face)





you might want to use anti-aging creams also if you'd like (every night)





that's what i do, i'm a girl but i think it would work for men too


I'm not sure what brands would work for men, I use shiseido they're expensive tho and i'm not sure if there's any line for men in that brand
  • plain myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash