Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you like Too Faced cosmetics?....?

Do you care what brand make-up you have?





Do you prefer more than one brand?Do you like Too Faced cosmetics?....?
Yes i like too faced cosmetics, especially their smurfette collection. The eye pallette is so pretty! I dont care what brand I have, as long as I like what i bought. I do prefer MAC though because I think I use less since the colors are so pigmented on everything.Do you like Too Faced cosmetics?....?
Yes. I like Too Faced cosmetics


I dont use just one brand of cosmetics. I use like at least 20different brands, but there are about 5 that I use the most and they are: Make up forever, BeneFit, MAC, Clinique (foundation), and Nars.


I do care very much abot what brand of make up I have. I dont wanna put something cheap on my face and break out or anything. I dont really care for mascaras because I actually find that drug store brand mascaras are much much better quality than high end mascaras. That's what I personally think after trying many different kinds of mascaras (high end and low end)..


I personally LOVE covergirl mascaras! Lash blast and eyelights are my current favs.


From too faced cosmetics, I've used eyeshadows and a eye shadow primer (too faced shadow insurance) and I love them. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and the shadow insurance is my absolute holy grail!!! I cannot live without it!
I like Too Faced. I have the Smurfette Collection eye shadow and illumination powder and also the blue liquid eyeliner. I buy whatever brand I like. I mix brands all the time. It doesn't matter, as long as it works well. I happen to own more NYX than anything, only because it's cheaper, but I also own Urban Decay, MAC, CoverGirl, and more. I just buy what I think will look good and go from there. =)
It is good to use only one type of product until you decide to change it. don't mix all kind of product if we talk about face care not the make up. You can mix the make-up brands cuz some of them have good mascara but not foundation etc. pick whatever makes you feel beautiful :)
It's a pretty good brand.





I don't buy a product because they're from a certain brand. I'll look in any brand to find something that I like. But I won't limit myself to certain brands because of what I hear about them. You have to try them on yourself to know whats best for YOU. Because, it varies from person to person.
No, I tried one of their concealers and foundation and they looked terrible.


I don't care what brand I use, as long as it works good.


Yeah I have different brands for all my makeup.





:-]
I like it, but I like MAC better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash