Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm looking for good cosmetics brands to use on someone with lots of freckles, oily face, and some pimples.

My cousin has an oily type face. She has lots of freckles and some pimples. We tried many cosmetics on her face but it is really hard to give her a nice complexion look because the makeup cannot cover her blemishes. I'm looking for a good concealer brand, good compact makeup brand, good foundation brand, good powder brand that will work with the type of skin my cousin has.


Thank you so much for all your comments~I'm looking for good cosmetics brands to use on someone with lots of freckles, oily face, and some pimples.
MACI'm looking for good cosmetics brands to use on someone with lots of freckles, oily face, and some pimples.
cliniquecliniqueclinique! it really works wonders. use the perfectly real compact. it has buildable coverage plus it could be used on oily faces too! and acne prone. give it a try.
mac. there foundation covers almost everything and there eye shadows are great. if you spend $40 there they will give you a free makeover
i think you should try to get rid of the bumps and stuff instead of covering them up. You should try Noxzema which i use and proactive.Freckles are not that bad.
My aunt uses Bare Minerals (you know the one on tv all the time?) for her face, and it's amazing! It's expensive, but the minerals in the foundation can actually help your skin look better.
You definitely need to clear up the acne before you try to take care of the rest. For the acne I would use Mary Kay Velocity Facial cleanser twice a day. For the freckles use a tinted moisturizer and for the oiliness use powder to finish. Mary Kay also has a oil absorbing tissue that you can use through out the day to get rid of the shine without taking off the make-up.
Get Proactive first to clear up the acne, it works great and quickly! The renewal cleanser and the lotion is all you really need. I've tried TONS of different brands of makeup and none of them really covered well (including MAC). Lately I've been using Laura Geller and it covers very well and very easy to apply. I don't have to use concealer and foundation, just the Laura Geller powder foundation. It's actually quite amazing how well it works and covers. I bought it from QVC, but I heard they have it in Sephora too.
I HAVE TONS OF FRECKLES TOO AND SOME BLEMISHES AND KINDOF OILY SKIN.. SO I USE LANCOME TEINT IDOLE ULTRA FOUDATION AND LANCOME DUAL POWDER AND IT COVERS THEM REALLY GOOD... IVE HEARD THAT MAC WORKS GOOD TOO BUT I HAVENT TRIED IT.... IVE USED CLINIQUE BUT I FIND IT THAT LANCOME WORKS SOO MUCH BETTER
MAC is good for covering up pimples and oil, but when you take it off, it often leads to major breakouts, I would use BareMinerals because it's really light so that you won't break out, but it covers everything really nicely.
I have this wonderful product, it's called oxy lotion. There is no scrubbing needed and you use the littlest amount needed. The size you use is only about the size of 1/4 of an m%26amp;m. my skin is just like yours and my acne started to go away in one night! it works sooo well, you really should try it because it is inexpensive and lasts for years believe it or not.


It is also a cream so it isn't rough or high maintenance, i love it soo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash