Friday, December 11, 2009

Hii... Can i knw hw make self look pretty if d face is oval?? Wat color should i use in cosmetics?

my face shape is oval.. my waist size is 29.. i have chocolate skin.. black hair.. my eyes and mouth are not so big and not so small.. my lips is in peach color.. thx 4 d helping..Hii... Can i knw hw make self look pretty if d face is oval?? Wat color should i use in cosmetics?
experiment with makeup !


It might take a while, but you'll find what you need eventually,





i have an oval face, so i try to make my eyes ';pop'; so people focus on them more,


*if you go to macy's or herbergers, they will show you how to apply your makeup, so it looks the best on you.





Hope that helps !
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash