Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is it possible to get cosmetic surgery on your smile. I hate my smile i think its too small for my face?

...help plzIs it possible to get cosmetic surgery on your smile. I hate my smile i think its too small for my face?
Lots of things are possible but SHOULD they be done is a different question.





Many people are unhappy about how they look and they do something about it - the numbers of plastic surgeries has exploded! However, I keep hearing about women that keep getting more and more surgeries because they are never satisfied with themselves. Some of the ';boob jobs'; look so fake it's ugly!





Personally, I have a things I really don't like. However, God made me this way.Is it possible to get cosmetic surgery on your smile. I hate my smile i think its too small for my face?
Do you mean the size of your mouth? You could consult a plastic surgeon, but you might end up looking like the Joker from Batman, so think about it!!!
Ask your dentist about porcelain veneers. It's expensive, but I'm sure you'll like the results.
try lumineers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash