Sunday, December 13, 2009

Best cosmetic concealer for face mole?

Any specific brand that provides lasting coverage for disguising a face mole?Best cosmetic concealer for face mole?
I think I would go with a heavy-duty concealer like Dermablend...it's formulated for covering scars, and comes in tons of shades. It is waterproof and sweat-proof; I once used it to cover a large back tattoo when I was a bridesmaid. You can get it at most dept stores in the makeup section. The salesperson will help you choose a color, and will also apply it so you can see how it looks. A med. sized container is about $30, I think, but it lasts forever. You probably know this already, but using a small concealer brush to apply will give you much better coverage and control than using a wand or your finger. Also, you can dust on a translucent powder before the concealer...it gives the concealer something to stick to.





Good luck.Best cosmetic concealer for face mole?
i'll send you a paper bag
nope nothing can do it i tried everthing even stuff that said it would cover moles but it didnt work ( =
You should try this instead. I found this product called Bio-T it is all natural.(water, black walnut, burdock, turmeric,white willow bark, olive leaf extract and mineral salts) I bought it off eBay for $17. I used it for a little over two weeks. put it on twice a day and covered with a band-aid. My skin got irritated from the band-aid but the mole didn't hurt it started drying out and looking funny, but then it fell off! And the best thing no scar! this is so freaking cool! i am very impressed with this stuff! This stuff was well worth my money (only $17) and i would definitely use it again. I have also had a mole removed by a Dr and it hurt! this is way better and all natural. If you go to www.no-moles.com they will tell you about it and why it works. It basically says the bio-t paste is drawing your immune system to the problem area (the mole ) and your own body is taking care of it. You really should check it out. you will love it i am sure.
I can correct my spelling, but that mole will be on your face everyday....LOL....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash