Friday, December 11, 2009

I have an extremely thin and hollow face. What can I do to fatten it up without cosmetic surgery?

I am a slim person and an athlete so I train everyday. I have a low body fat and high hollow cheeks which makes me look even older and freaky. What can I do, I'm only 19 and feel that people always look at me as if I i am very unapproachable looking and all because of my gaunt face. What can I do? Anyone my age with a similar problem? I have an extremely thin and hollow face. What can I do to fatten it up without cosmetic surgery?
Never ever have cosmetic surgery who knows wat will happen, and there will definetely someone out there just for u! I just really hate it it's like ur fake face ... who cares that much about looks, trust me u'll find her.I have an extremely thin and hollow face. What can I do to fatten it up without cosmetic surgery?
there are various injectable treatments for volume loss, particularly in the mid face as you've described.





a naturally occuring sugar like substance can be injected into your mid face to plump out your hollow areas. the products in this area include things like voluma, sub-q, radiesse, sculptra.





they last around 2 years. but if you are only 19 then your body is still likely to change. i'd wait around 5 years and if it still bothers you then see a medical aesthetic practitioner for advice.



nevergonnagetus, Last fall my mother got cosmetic surgery and the results look really good so far. Where I live a there are certain surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult plastic surgeons in your area and see what sort of success they have had with past clients. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.鈥?/a> A local cosmetic surgeon should be able to answer your questions.
nevergonnagetus, Last winter my step mom got cosmetic surgery and she's really happy with the results. Where I live a there are certain surgeons that are better than others. I'd consult cosmetic surgeons in your area and see what they have to offer. http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgerycenter.鈥?/a> A local cosmetic surgeon should be able to answer your questions.
Eat more. That's the only way other than cosmetic surgery.





Btw, you sound as though you look like Voldemort from Harry Potter.
Well.


A couple boxes or oreos may do the trick


=]
try eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash