Friday, December 11, 2009

How well does Lash Injection by Too Faced cosmetics work?

it boasts volume and lenght, has anyone tried it?How well does Lash Injection by Too Faced cosmetics work?
I bought some a little while ago, and it gave great volume, but not so much great length. The dark color looked really nice, and I loved that it was waterproof, but the brush got very clumpy, and everytime I applied the mascara I had to use an eyelash comb to comb out the clumps. Overall, I wouldn't recommend this product; if you're looking for an amazing volumizing and lengthening mascara, I'd reccomend Big Fatty Mascara by Urban Decay. It has a really big brush and one coat really does make your eyelashes appear fuller and longer. I swear by that stuff.How well does Lash Injection by Too Faced cosmetics work?
I heard it's really good but I'm sorry I haven't used it... I used to work 4 too faced and they have very good products in general... if u haven't tried their eyeshadow it is one of the best on the market:)
no...what on earth are ppl coming out wit these dayz?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash