Sunday, December 13, 2009

POLL: Benefit or Too Faced Cosmetics?

Personally, I love Benefit when it comes to concealer, lotions and shadows. From Too Faced, I only like their mascara. That's it.





鈾POLL: Benefit or Too Faced Cosmetics?
i would say benefit


everyone says that it is better but if you have senitive skin it would bother your skin and make it all itchy


if you want concealer or foundation benefit would be better and too faced is good for like eye shadow eye liner and stuff like thatPOLL: Benefit or Too Faced Cosmetics?
I love the Too Faced products. Thy have a great variety and the products are worth the money. Not thy Benefit isn't good, I just prefer Too Faced a lot more.
it depends on the product:





i don't like either mascara


love benefit's concealer


love two faced eyeshadow insurance


benefit makes a good highlighter called miss popularity
I LOVE BENEFITS!!!!





I HAVE ALMOST ALL THE MAKE UP THEY GOT =D








AHHHHHH HEHE
too faced

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash