Friday, December 4, 2009

Lush cosmetics, baby face, coal face, mask of magnaminty, ocean salt, tea tree, vitamin c, vitamin e toner tab?

and love lettuce


any of the above worth buying,


i want them for christmas and i dont want to end up having money wasted for things that arent going to work.


if it helps, im a teenager with an oily t zone and my skin sometimes go dry on my cheeks etc. i also have spot prone skin!


xLush cosmetics, baby face, coal face, mask of magnaminty, ocean salt, tea tree, vitamin c, vitamin e toner tab?
my cousin has oily skin too,


and she got coal face.


it works really well.Lush cosmetics, baby face, coal face, mask of magnaminty, ocean salt, tea tree, vitamin c, vitamin e toner tab?
love lettuce no way!


My friend has the coal face and i used some XD I LOVE!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash