Friday, December 11, 2009

Have you ever worked for TOO FACED cosmetics, Gottshalks, or both?

I need a part-time job, and I am thinking about taking one working at the ';Too Faced'; Cosmetics counter. First, you should know that I LOVE make up. Second, I am only going to be there Part-Time.


Any input is much appreciated!!!Have you ever worked for TOO FACED cosmetics, Gottshalks, or both?
nopeHave you ever worked for TOO FACED cosmetics, Gottshalks, or both?
hmm duno my mum works at benefit so i know a lot about benefit products cuz there amazing! However i think two faced is good! My mum gets to have free cosmetics cause she works for them maybe you will too? Ok so if you want easy money and love make up then this is the job for you! At the moment anyway! Enjoy it!
I LOVE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THIS IS THAT I DO, I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY MAKE UP, MY SKIN CARE TREATMENT, AND MY 50% OFF ON MY PRODUCTS AND I EARN THAT I WANT.


LET ME SHARE INFORMATION WITH YOU, jackiesalinas@marykay.com I'M SURE THAT YOU WANT TO LOVE THIS TOO, IS YOUR OWN BUSSINESS.


MARY KAY IS MY LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash