Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I have cosmetic surgery done on my face in order to attract women? ?

I have a great personality but feel in Oz that simply isn't enough. I have some excess fat on my face (double chin) but I'm not overweight and I know women are attracted to square jaws. Should I have cosmetic surgery done on my face in order to attract women? ?
Are u crazy? Why would you ruin your natural beauty for a fake one?


Don't do it, just be yourself that is what countsShould I have cosmetic surgery done on my face in order to attract women? ?
well though some ppl may say dont do it, i think its totally up to you.


Your great personality is already a bonus...there's nothing wrong with making urself more attractive to feel more attractive n confident..





But dont go over the limits and keep in mind that personality n inner beauty still prevails...





outer beauty is a plus...if u want to improve it then there's totally nothing wrong with it...=)





Some ppl are more lucky than others to be blessed with physical perfection, so they dont understand the need to improve it.





So i think if its all up to you and if it does no harm then its totally fine....but of course, personality is still number 1=)
No;


Most women do not attach much value to good looks.


As long as you can make her laugh, and enjoy your company in bed you will be allright
Be natural. Be yourself and sweet what count in my book.



Confidence is key.
natural and be true who you are is better!
no just have more pride in yourself and be confident

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash