Friday, December 11, 2009

Hi how do i make my photos look fake like airbrushed and cosmetic surgery and enhancements on the face?

i wanna look like i got airbrushed and look like im more slimmer in my pictures and transform my own body to a workout looking body





is thier any free web based sites i can use for this ?Hi how do i make my photos look fake like airbrushed and cosmetic surgery and enhancements on the face?
in photoshop using mask toolHi how do i make my photos look fake like airbrushed and cosmetic surgery and enhancements on the face?
only photoshop


but


you can email me


ghalbeck@hotmail.com


and i can do it for you, since i have the program


feel free to email me anytime for it


i generally get stuff done the day it is sent to me :)
no just photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash