Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does benzoyl peroxide help me to dry my oily face? i have an oily skin in my nose after the cosmetic surgery .?

i had a cosmetic surgery in my nose . unfortenately i had lots of problem after the surgery. i have a very oily skin in my nose. and it is exfoliative , beacause of the excessive oil . Does benzoyl peroxide help me to dry my oily face? i have an oily skin in my nose after the cosmetic surgery .?
No no no! Do not put that stuff on your skin thinking it will stop oil, it doesn't. All it does is mak the top few layers of skin excessively dry, it doesn't stop the oilyness, so to speak. As soon as the skin peels and regains it's normal state the oil will be back.





I used this on my acne on individual spots, and Christ Alive, I have the oilest skin but it made my face so dry, then of course the skin produces more oil to counter the dryness.... All in all, not worth it.





Get some blotting pads to soak up that excess oil, and use a good matifying gel under your foundation. I use the Bodyshop one, but I've tried Estee Lauder, Dior and Bobbi Brown. So far, the Bodyshop one is the best!!





Don't exfoliate too much, your skin will produce more oil to replace the natural oils you lose when you exfoliate. Once a week should be enough.





Good luck!Does benzoyl peroxide help me to dry my oily face? i have an oily skin in my nose after the cosmetic surgery .?
I wouldn't use peroxide on my face.





I use Clean %26amp; Clear astrigent w/ salicylic acid and it dries my face. Now, for some people, if you over-dry your face, your face will automatically produce more oil, because it needs to be moisturized. Make sure you moisturize, too.
The skin in your nose is trying to repair itself..if you mess with it your nose might not heal properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash